- Developer / Consultant
|Fingerprint:||8896 9171 D49A 378E FCA5 8CA2 663C 17C8 F799 47EB|
Wuhan Cook Ding Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- November 2018 - Present
- Wuhan, China | Remote, Global
Chief Architect / General Manager.
- May 2020 - Present
- Shanghai, China | Remote, Global
Staff Engineer / Tech Lead.
Adventurer Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- November 2018 - April 2020
- Beijing, China | Remote, Global
Full Stack Developer / Full Cycle Developer / System Architect.
Shanghai Beitao Financial Information Services Co., Ltd.
- December 2017 - November 2018
- Shanghai, China
Software Engineer in Information Technology Department.
- September 2017 - December 2017
- Shanghai, China
Senior Software Engineer / Assistant Manager in ICG Tech department.
- August 2015 - September 2017
- Beijing, China
Developer / Consultant.
Chinese Psychological Society
- May 2014 - June 2015
Beijing Normal University, China
Institute of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Faculty of Psychology
State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning
IDG/McGovern Institute for Brain Research
- September 2012 - June 2015
Master of Science in Cognitive Neuroscience.
Nanjing University, China
Department of Mathematics
- September 2008 - June 2012
Bachelor of Science in Pure and Applied Mathematics.
School of Geographic and Oceanographic Sciences
Kuang Yaming Honours School
- September 2007 - June 2008
Attended Class of Geography (National Centre for Talents Training in Fundamental Science Research and Teaching), but transferred to Department of Mathematics at the end of the first year of study.
- Natural Intelligence
- Narrative Non-Fiction
Backgrounds and Skills
- Mathematical Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Analytic Geometry
- Functional Analysis
- Abstract Algebra
- Differential Geometry
- Dynamical Systems
- Numerical Analysis
- Probability Theory
- Mathematical Statistics
- General Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Psychological Testing
- Experimental Psychology
Computer and Software
- Computer Architecture
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Algorithms Design
- Computer Networking
- Database Management Systems
- C++, C#, F#, and Julia
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Basic Windows/macOS/Linux operations
- Git, Mercurial, and Subversion
- Chinese: Native
- English: Fluent
- Wang, T., Yin, L., Zou, X., Shu, Y., Rasch, M. J., & Wu, S. (2016). A Phenomenological Synapse Model for Asynchronous Neurotransmitter Release. Frontiers in Computational Neuroscience, 9:153. doi: 10.3389/fncom.2015.00153
2014 Annual Meeting of the Chinese Physical Society, Harbin, China
- September 2014
Oral presentation, Effects of Asynchronous GABA Release on Synchronization of Fast-Spiking Interneuron Network, Breakout Meeting on Soft Condensed Matter Physics and Biological Physics.