- 1 Who we are
- 2 What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- 3 Who we share your data with
- 4 How long we retain your data
- 5 How we protect your data
- 6 What data breach procedures we have in place
- 7 What third parties we receive data from
- 8 What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- 9 Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Who we are
Our website address is: https://about.miffyliye.org/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We use self-hosted analytics.
If you enabled tracking protection of your browser, your data will not be tracked in the analytics system.
We don’t share your data with third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you allow analytics in our website, your data are retained indefinitely.
How we protect your data
We use secure connection and forward security to protect your visiting to our website.
We also use strong authentication method and firewall to protect the data in our website.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Where a data breach is known to have occurred (or is suspected) any member of our website who becomes aware of this must, within 24 hours, alert a member of infrastructure team in the first instance.
What third parties we receive data from
We receive search engine name and search keywords from search engines if you visit from a search engine result.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
If user enabled tracking protection, we will not collect analytics data.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We have nothing more to disclose.